WHERE NATURE FINDS ITS HOME
• More than 100 years decomposing in the landfill.
• Emission of toxic gases to air when incinerated.
• Use of toxic foams directly from oil.
• Inefficient use of natural resources in textile production.
• Application of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
• Use of raw materials of animal origin.
• Use of adhesives with release of petrochemical substances toxic for living beings.
• Not prepared for reuse of their materials.
• Not prepared for recycling of its materials.
• Lower climate footprint than a conventional mattress.
• Avoids landfill waste.
• Avoids the emission of toxic gases into the atmosphere as they are not incinerated.
• Efficient use of water and energy in the ecological production of textiles.
• Avoids the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
• Avoids the use of raw materials of animal origin.
• Avoids the production of new steel, using recycled steel.
• Avoids the use of toxic adhesives.
• Ready for reuse of its materials.
• Multiple uses of its materials: cushion padding, mat, pet bed, bag,...
• Ready for recycling its materials.
• Recyclable materials: cotton, linen, kenaf, natural latex, viscose, polyester, and steel.
• Biodegradable materials: cotton, linen and kenaf.
A VERY COMMITTED MATTRESS
WITH REST AND WITH THE PLANET
You will sleep wrapped in sustainable, recyclable and healthy raw materials. Everything, with the comfort of noble materials that come from nature and bring you an unquestionable well-being. With the peace of mind of knowing that you are not causing any damage to nature and that, when your mattress reaches the end of its life, it will be converted into other objects thanks to the fact that all its materials are 100% recyclable.